Just 9km from the CBD, These apartments are the beginning of your new lifestyle in Preston, the heart of the north. The 86 Tram is just outside your door, taking you to the city or nearby La Trobe University with ease. Other education institutes in the neighbourhood include RMIT Bundoora, two Melbourne Polytechnic campuses and a plethora of schools, including Sacred Heart and the prestigious Ivanhoe Grammar.
With Northland Shopping Centre and the Austin Hospital only minutes away, there are exceptional work opportunities in the area.
The perfect spot for the cafe generation, you are also walking distance from a myriad of chic cafes and boutiques on Plenty Road or High Street and moments from the fresh produce of the Preston Markets.
- 9km to Melbourne CBD
- 36% of Preston aged between 25-40
- Median apartment price $555,000
- Median rental yield of 4.4%
- 19% growth over the last 15 years
- 30% growth over next 15 years
- 78% income growth over last 10 years
- 25 minute train ride to CBD
- 35 minute tram ride to CBD
- Major redevelopment of the Preston Market
- Median rent growth of over 6% p.a over last 10 years
- VACANCY RATE: 1.6%
- 46 Apartments
- 5 Levels
- Completion mid 2018
- Pricing for 2 bedroom starting from $480,000
- 6 star energy rating
- Porcelain bench tops
- Engineered timber flooring
- Feature lighting as standard
- Frameless glass shower
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.
* subject to conditions