- 4km or a 7-minute drive to the city
- 8 minute walk to the beach
- Residences have access to the apartment hotel’s 24-hour premium concierge services
- Landscaped podium swimming pool, spa, private cabanas, BBQ and dining areas
- Health and wellness retreat with yoga studio, gym, health spa, massage and juice bar
- Restaurant, bar and entertainment facilities
- Rooftop entertainment facilities comprise seven private entertainment areas
- Apartment residents will have access to all rooftops and podium areas
- Bosch standard Appliances, Miele as upgrade
- Storage space in apartment and downstairs in basement as storages cages
- Timber panel in living areas and carpet in the bedrooms; upgrade to Chevron flooring
- Port Melbourne lies 3km south-west of Melbourne’s CBD with the tram journey to the city taking less than 10 minutes
- Port Melbourne is home to over 22,000 jobs across a diverse range of industries
- Port Melbourne will benefit from much of Central Melbourne’s planned infrastructure investment under Plan Melbourne
- Port Melbourne has below average vacancy rates, at 1.9% compared to 2.2% for Greater Melbourne.
- Port Melbourne is located at the intersection of the West Gate Freeway and Citylink, which provides good access throughout Melbourne including Tullamarine Airport and the northern suburbs as well as the western and eastern suburbs.
- The evolution of Port Melbourne has seen household incomes almost double in the decade to 2011. Further urban regeneration is forecast enabling the population to grow from 17,000 residents in 2015 to 39,000 in 2036.
- The average household income of Port Melbourne residents almost doubled from $60,046 in 2001 to $119,599 in 2011.
- Households in Port Melbourne are predominantly made up of lone person households and couples without children, with this cohort representing a major driver of apartment demand in inner city areas.
- Port Melbourne is undergoing significant Urban Regeneration with over $8 billion of future investment planned or proposed.
- $6.3 million was contributed by the City of Port Phillip in November 2015 to purchase land for a future 3,500 sq.m park in the Montague Precinct of Fishermans Bend. The park is due to open in 2018.
- $7 billion worth of mixed use developments will regenerate former industrial sites bringing retail, employment and community facilities to the area continuing to increase amenity in Port Melbourne.
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.