It’s only 10km from the CBD but Ivanhoe is a green, tree lined sanctuary well insulated from the hectic churn of everyday life. The people who live here have access to a wide range of services and activities including an impressive number of parks and walking and riding tracks. With the Merri Creek meandering through the region it’s a beautiful environment for anyone who likes to keep fit or stay close to nature.
As you would expect in such a well established suburb there is a wide range of quality shops, an authentic café culture and a
variety of restaurants. It is also easy to access everything on offer in neighbouring suburbs and of course Melbourne’s CBD either by well planned roads or a variety of transport options. Public transport is frequent and public amenities are plentiful and
Those who live in Ivanhoe love its convenience, the beauty of its parks and leafy avenues and the general ease of every day.
It’s a superbly connected suburb offering the way of life that makes Melbourne such an enviable city.
- 10kms from the CBD
- Baumatic Kitchen Appliances
- Garden on the Ground Level
- Option for Light or Dark Colour Scheme
- Reconstituted Stone Benchtops
- Selected Stone or Porcelain Splashback
- Visual Intercom
- Wool Carpet to Bedrooms
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Lounge arranged around a large fireplace a with generous dining room and access to a fully appointed kitchen
- The Current average price for apartments in Ivanhoe is $635,000.
- The vacancy rates stand at an impressive 1.92% suggesting Ivanhoe has a strongly performing rental market.
- New apartments under construction are at 3% compared to between 8 and 11% in nearby suburbs.
- Ivanhoe benefits from several public transport options including a frequent train service.
- $42.79 million in renewal and redevelopment has been allocated to local projects. These include the Ivanhoe Park Pavilion, the Ivanhoe Aquatic and Leisure Centre and the Ivanhoe Community Learning Hub.
- There are 21 primary schools in Ivanhoe and 7 secondary schools.
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.