- On site manager/concierge
- Security Mail Room
- Security video intercom and lift access
- Large balconies
- Ample parking, bicycle spaces and storage
- Generously sized kitchens featuring Smeg appliances
- Open plan libing areas with timber floors
- Flagstaff gardens are your backyard
- Walkscore of 96 out of 100 and is considered a walkers paradise
- No borrowed light to bedrooms
- Reconstituted Stone Benchtop
- The average annual income of residents in West Melbourne is 45% greater than that of Greater Melbourne.
- More than $6 billion worth of infrastructure investment is in the pipeline for West Melbourne. Key projects include: The E-Gate development with a total project value of $5 billion & The Melbourne Metro Rail Project which is a $9 billion proposal.
- In West Melbourne, most daily errands can be completed by walking, as most necessary amenity is within walking distance.
- There is growing demand for residential properties in West Melbourne, with the median price growing 5.9% over the past year.
- West Melbourne has a low vacancy rate of 2.4% and growing demand for rental properties, evident from recent growth in rental contracts.
- Some 86% of employed residents are working in white-collar jobs, compared to the Greater Melbourne proportion of 72%.
- As of 2015, there are over 4,500 residents in West Melbourne. Over the past decade, the population has grown by 4.6% per annum
- Over the past 12 months, West Melbourne’s median apartment price has grown by 5.9%.
- The median rental rates for one, two and three bedroom apartments in West Melbourne registered $310, $449 and $650 per week respectively, as of June 2015.
- Over the past 10 years the number of rental contracts for one, two and three bed apartments grew strongly by 16.2%, 7.1% and 6.1% per annum respectively.
- The median apartment price in West Melbourne for the six months ending September 2015 was $582,000, which is 25% higher than the median for Greater Melbourne.
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.