This very modern and sophisticated project is the second stage of four. It is a classy residential development in the suburbs of Moonee Ponds approximately 6 kms north - west of the Melbourne CBD.
- Residence outdoor swimming pool & deck area.
- Fully equipped gymnasium and yoga studio
- Communal herb and flower garden
- Sports court, tennis court, reflection pool and relaxation area
- Multiple BBQ and picnic areas
- Lounging hammock retreat area
- Corporate meeting room
- Large outdoor cinema area
- Cool room for online shopping storage
- Tool shed for residents to use
- Commercial laundry room facilities
- Vacuum cleaner room available for residents to use
- Moonee Ponds Train Station located 160 meters away
- Direct vicinity to Puckle Street shopping precinct
- Moonee Ponds Shopping Centre
- All four major banks
- Easy access to the City toll roads and Melbourne Airport
- Royal Melbourne Hospital and Royal Children's Hospital are located within 4km
Construction is expected to commence in June 2016 and finalise late 2017.
Moonee Ponds offers sophisticated living on the edge of the city. Leafy streetscapes, landscaped parks and a striking mix of architecture make this suburb one of Melbourne’s most desirable addresses.
Moonee Ponds activity centre zone is envisaged to be highly competitive with a strong reputation in property growth, service provision, the arts, cultural diversity, economic development, business support and recreational opportunities.
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.