- Part of Coburg Activity Centre
- Block-Out Roller Blinds
- Fully integrated Dishdrawer
- Stone Benchtops
- Mirror Splashback
- Riverse cycle ducted systems to living area
- Kitchen Drainer Cut into Stone
- 100% Wool carpet
- Invisible In-Wall Cistern to Tiolet
- Storage in Laundry
- Skygarden on level 8
- Veg garden on Skygarden
- 1 Storage cage per apartment
- Light or Dark Colour Scheme
- Upgrade Options
- Ground Floor Community Area
- Residents Bar & Lounge Area
- Coburg is only 8 km from the CBD with multiple options including train, tram, bike paths and citylink
- Coburg is a designated Principal Activity Centre. More than $1.5 billion of investment is planned for the area which will add to its high level of livability.
- The population of Coburg is forecast to increase to 37,100 by 2036, which is a growth of 32%. Households of singles and doubles are expected to grow the most as the suburb densifies.
- The average growth rate of rent in Coburg is 8.6% per annum, exceeding the Greater Melbourne average
- Per capita incomes in Coburg grew 35% in the 5 years to 2011, compared to an increase of only 26% for Greater Melbourne
- In the year to June 2015, Coburg apartments were 9% more affordable than the Melbourne average
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.