- Oak Timber Flooring Throughout
- Sleek, Matte Stone Benchtop
- Smoke Mirror Splashback
- Hexagon Mosaic Feature Wall In Bathroom
- Carpet In Bedroom
- Frameless Mirrored Cabinets in Bedroom With Pull Down Hydraulic Hangers
- Secured Basement Carpark
- Heating / Cooling Air Conditioning System
- Carnegie ranks among the top 100 most liveable suburbs in Melbourne.
- Rental properties are in huge demand in Carnegie, with more than 40% of residents currently renting, compared with just 26.5% across Greater Melbourne.
- Despite being outside the innercity, Carnegie’s public transport links and easily accessible shops help it achieve a Walkscore of 75, making it Melbourne’s 46th most walkable neighbourhood. Almost every daily task is achievable on foot.
- Units in Carnegie are among Melbourne’s most desirable, helping to drive average annual capital growth of 6.79%.
- Almost half of Carnegie’s population is aged between 20 and 44 – considered the prime age range for renting.
- Chadstone Shopping Centre, which is currently undergoing a $580 million expansion, is home to more than 500 shops, supermarkets, entertainment destinations and department stores.
- Demand for well-located suburban homes is expected to see Carnegie’s population swell by more than 5000 residents over the next 20 years - from just over 18,000 in 2016 to more than 23,200 in 2036.
- Carnegie unit owners enjoy consistently high returns on their properties and rental yields averaging an impressive 4.14%.
- Carnegie attracts a large white-collar working demographic, with almost half of its residents employed as managers and professionals.
- The City of Glen Eira will enjoy significant renewal in 2016, with projects including: -The removal of two Carnegie railway level crossings and another at neighbouring Murrumbeena -$32.1 million in local infrastructure upgrades -Improvements to at least eight local parks and open spaces
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.