- 6km north west of the Melbourne CBD
- Close to Flemington Racecourse & Melbourne Showgrounds
- Close to Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Reconstituted Stone Benchtops
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Mirrored Splashback
- Basement Car Parking with Remote Access
- Air Conditioning to Living
- Ascot Vale’s residential market has outperformed the average for Greater Melbourne over the past 20 years.
- Ascot Vale is located 6 km north west of the Melbourne CBD.
- Ascot Vale is located close to several key points of interest. These include Flemington Racecourse, the Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale Leisure Centre, Puckle Street Precinct, Highpoint Shopping Centre and Royal Park (incorporating the Melbourne Zoo).
- Additionally, Union Road shopping precinct runs through the heart of Ascot Vale and contains a wide range of retail, restaurants and cafés.
- Access to Melbourne’s CBD from Ascot Vale is via train, two tram lines or major roads such as CityLink or Mount Alexander Road. A train from Ascot Vale station to Flinders Street station takes approximately 12 minutes.
- Melbourne’s population is growing faster than any other Australian city, and in 2014, Melbourne was again voted the World’s Most Liveable City by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- The population of Ascot Vale is growing, and has risen 22% since 2001.
- Ascot Vale has seen steady population growth in the past 15 years. Approximately 2,700 new residents were added over this time, which is considerable given Ascot Vale is an established suburb.
- From 2015 to 2031, Ascot Vale’s population is forecast to continue its growth trend with the addition of a further 1,800 new residents.
- As at the latest census, average household income in Ascot Vale measured $94,325, which is 4.5% higher than the average of the surrounding suburbs and 9.2% higher than the average for Greater Melbourne.
- Notably, 82% of Ascot Vale’s workers are employed in white collar jobs according to the most recent ABS census data. This is above the average for Greater Melbourne, which measured 72%.
- The council’s vision for future investment will reinforce Ascot Vale’s established network of infrastructure. This will support the suburb’s residential market moving forward.
- Median rents in Ascot Vale have exhibited strong growth in the past decade, indicating healthy demand for rental properties.
For more information on inclusions, plans and prices, or to speak with one of our experts, please contact us on 03 8692 5809 or enquire here.